| 3 Years
- Every Mon Day to Fri Day.
- Class starts at 8:00 AM.
- Class ends at 4:00 PM.
- Lunch Break for 1 hr.
- Examination at the end of each semester
- Practical assessment for each job title.
For Each subject,
- Grade (A) (81 to 100 Marks obtained in Semester exam)
- Grade (B) (61 to 80 Marks obtained in Semester exam)
- Grade (C) (41 to 60 Marks obtained in Semester exam)
- Grade (D) (21 to 40 Marks obtained in Semester exam)
- Grade (E) (0 to 20 Marks obtained in Semester exam)
||Objectives of Learning
- To be able to understand systematically related to civil engineering.
- To be able to perform theoretical and practical work in accordance with the standards
- To develop the habits of team work and safety experience
- To develop the ability to think creatively in relation to theory and practice
||Career Prospective after Graduate, etc.
- To be skilled and qualified first-class technicians in line with the need of the labour market and to support the development of the country